Infinity Home Inspection Ottawa Thermal Imaging
Thermal imaging allows you to see and measure the thermal energy emitted from any object. By measuring the infrared energy emitted from an object, problems can be detected that are not visible to the naked eye. This allows inspection of mechanical, electrical, structural, and HVAC components without requiring contact with the component, or destruction of the component being tested.
At Infinity Home Inspections, we specialize in residential, commercial, and industrial thermal imaging. Whether a thermography report is required to complete a home inspection, or a faulty bearing is suspect on an industrial machine, we can offer services to assist you. Infinity Home Inspections is your Service Provider for Thermal Imaging in Ottawa!
Why I offer infrared inspections
An infrared inspection can identify and document:
- electrical faults before they cause a fire
- overloaded and undersized circuits
- circuit breakers in need of immediate replacement
- missing, damaged, and/or wet insulation
- heat loss and air infiltration in walls, ceilings, floors, windows and doors
- water and moisture intrusion that could lead to mold
- possible pest infestation
- hidden roof leaks, before they cause serious damage
- air conditioner compressor leaks
- under fastening and/or missing framing members
- structural defects
- broken seals in double pane windows
- energy loss and efficiency
- dangerous flue leaks
- damaged and/or malfunctioning radiant heating systems
- unknown plumbing leaks
- overheated equipment.